Followers

Friday, February 13, 2009

MAC Hello Kitty Haul


MAC Hello Kitty Beauty Powders (Pretty Baby and Tahitian Sand)

MAC Hello Kitty Lipsticks (Most Popular and Fashion Mews)

MAC Hello Kitty Eyeshadow Quads (Too Dolly and Lucky Tom)

MAC Hello Kitty Brush Set (MAC Brushes 239, 187, 109)

MAC Hello Kitty Blushes (Fun & Games and Tippy)

(MAC Hello Kitty Blushes Fun & Games and Tippy)

MAC Hello Kitty Tinted Lip Conditioner (Pink Fish)

MAC Hello Kitty Makeup Bags

MAC Hello Kitty Lipglasses (Mimmy and Sweet Strawberry)

(Top to Bottom: Sweet Strawberry, Mimmy, Fashion Mews, Most Popular)

I finally got a day off to pick up my stuff from MAC. The girls at the store were kind enough to hold stuff for me ^_^ I can't tell you how excited I am that MAC collaborated with Sanrio! It would be so amazing if they did other characters too like Little Twin Stars, My Melody, Chococat, and the retired Tuxedo Sam. I hope you all were able to pick up something from the collection. The packaging on this collection was amazing! Far better than the Dame Edna collection. In fact this collection is so cute I may end up going back to MAC for more. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment