Followers

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hello, My name is Laura and I'm a Hello Kitty Addict


(MAC Hello Kitty Bracelet, Hello Kitty Lipglass Nice Kitty, Tinted Lip Conditioner Popster)

(MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer NW25, MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation with SPF 15)

Why must this line be so darn cute? I have to admit this is my favorite collection hands down! Seriously though I think this will be my last major collection haul until maybe the Sugarsweet Collection...*crosses fingers* Oh but wait Hello Kitty Kouture comes out in March so...I digress I'll be getting that collection as well. Swarovski Crystals and Hello Kitty in a cute compact? Plus 2 super cute dazzleglasses with Hello Kitty Charms??? I'm in Hello Kitty heaven! LOL I'm hoping the refills from the Monogram Collection will fit the HK Kouture compact. I can't resist! ^_^

I was at the mall with the hubby and my lips were chapped and of course I forgot my lip balm. So what do I see??? a MAC store...I think well why not get a lip conditioner...and bam! I'm hooked! Of course the mua asks if I've seen the new HK line and I notice on display there is the HK bracelet...and it's really cute! So I picked that up as well as Popster lip conditioner and Nice Kitty l/g which I have to admit it looked really bright but actually went on pretty toned down. I remember watching the reviews on the new Studio Sculpt line from the Well-Defined Collection and thought I'd try it out. The reviews have been pretty positive and I am looking for something a little on the lighter side instead of using my MAC Studio fix fluid all the time. So the mua color matched me with The Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC 30 which is surprising because I thought I was an NC35 and she gave me an NW25 for the Studio Sculpt concealar. I'm going to try this out tomorrow. Hope you all had a great weekend! ^_^ xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment