Followers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Lost Wedding Band & Gucci Sunglasses Haul

Hey Everyone!! I know I have been MIA for awhile, life has been very hectic and I haven't had much time to blog but I am back! I have to admit I haven't hauled very much but I have picked up a few things which I will share over the course of a few blog entries. I hope everyone has been doing well!

Today I lost my wedding band and I'm so distraught! I can't seem to remember where I placed it. The one comfort I can take solace in is the fact that I know I did lose it at home. Which is great right? but it's like finding a needle in a haystack. I had to tell the Hubby..he was worried but wasn't too upset. I think he knows I'll be beating myself up until I find it. I'm so upset that I've lost my appetite. So what do I do? I distract myself with some retail therapy I take the Hubby to Solstice Boutique to buy him his Carrera aviator sunglasses he's been wanting. We find out they were having a promotion buy one pair of Carreras get a $25 gift card to your next purchase. So he tells me to pick a pair for myself. I try these Gucci's on and the Hubby LOVES them on me. My husband has never had much of an opinion when it comes to accessories so when he said he liked them I got them!




Smiling after I found my ring!! Had to cover my red eyes from the crying!
After I picked these up I got teary eyed, even with a new pair of sunglasses I couldn't help but think of my ring. I don't really care about material items but the ring has such a strong sentimental value. The Hubby assured me I would find it but my mind was racing. So what does he do? He offers to buy me a Louis Vuitton purse. Alex has a heart of gold he hates to see me cry and would do anything for me. This offer made matters worse! I cried even more because of guilt and my carelessness. We decided to head home to search for the ring. After about an hour I finally found it! It was in a purse I used for work. I must have put it in there when settling in after work! I was ecstatic!! Needless to say I will never take off my ring without placing it in my jewelery box! Lesson learned!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura! I love the sunglasses. You look very pretty. Your lip color is also striking, can you let me know what lipstick or lip gloss (or both) you're wearing? It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I know how that is I just got married 5 months ago and I take it off when Im doing my or my daughter hair and once in while I forget that I took it off or where I put it does get your heart pumping. Im glad you found it!

    ReplyDelete