Followers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Doc Martens and Hello Kitty Collab








Remember Doc Martens? Back when I was in high school ('91-'95) I used to wear them all the time they were Black, 8 hole, and Steel Toed. It wasn't the most girlie shoes in the world but they were comfortable and it gave a don't mess with me or I'll kick your butt attitude. Now to mix that with Hello Kitty? I would have worn these with pride. Since you all know I'm a huge Hello Kitty fan. ;) Granted they are flashy but I liked being different. The release date for these are September 1st and will be available at Nordstroms and Sanrio. Prices range from $135-$165 I may get a pair for nostalgia's sake.

2 comments:

  1. Those are adorable....I think I might buy a pair....especially in the white or the black...the printed ones look cute too! Ugh..decisions, decisions....LoL=]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi visit your blog http://sephorajunkie.blogspot.com and very pleasing to me, you have interesting information, I'd love we exchanged links with a network of blogs that I manage and so help each other to spread our pages.
    I await your kind response soon.

    many greetings

    Franck Michel
    rogernad08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete