Followers

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Coach Outlet Haul





We decided to go to the Gilroy Premium Outlets and I had to stop by Coach. I love Coach! I especially love Coach at a discount! I seem to always find good deals here! They tend to have a clearance table and it's usually 50% off and lately for the past 6 months they have coupons that they give you at the door for an additional 20% off sale items. I found these two and loved them! They are regularly priced at $328 each marked down to $250 then you take half off with an additional 20% and it cost $100 each. Great deal! I'm sold! Great price and great quality! What's not to love? I couldn't decide on which color I wanted more since one of my favorite colors is pink and I'm a signature beige logo fan so I got both! What I like most about these is the middle section where it looks like a coin purse clasp which is ideal since the bag has no zippers so you can keep your wallet hidden and secure. If you have a chance to check out the Coach outlets I highly recommend it. We live about 45 minutes away and it's always worth the trip :)

8 comments:

  1. cuttteeeeee!!! i love the pink one :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pink one too!! it has soo many pockets amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! I saw them at my coach outlet! The pink is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I go to a coach outlet I'm there all day lol! I love your purses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pink lining is absolutely amazing! It is such a cute bag! Love your blog...Following :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I work at a fullprice Coach store, and I have had so many customers talking about friends who got a Coach bag from the factory store, with that middle clasped section! I think they should use that more often cause we haven't had any current bags for awhile with that feature.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi ^-^

    I just saw your youtube video about the mac dazzleglass lipgloss and read that you know a lot about sephora products.

    I am a german girl and felt in love with the steppin out lipgloss. But you can' buy sephora products in germany. I want to import some of these lipglosses. Is there any dupe from sephora maybe the think pink super shimmer lipgloss which looks like the steppin out dazzleglass lipgloss from mac????

    Please answer me.

    and do you have a review of all the super shimmer lipglosses from sephora???

    thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Coach too! Never purchased anything from the outlets though.. hopefully soon!!

    http://reynaglows.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete