Followers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Nail Polish Collection & Storage

In response to requests to see my nail polish collection here it is! ^_^ I love nail polish! My favorite brand is China Glaze. I do have OPI and MAC but I find them a bit on the streaky side. Not to mention I have to apply 3-4 coats in order to get the color the same as the bottle. I found my 60 count nail polish racks from Transdesign.com for $22.95 and they also sell China Glaze and OPI at reasonable prices. They sell the CG collections in packages so if you want a whole set you can get one for less than $20 it's a great deal.

15 comments:

  1. Wow! Nice tip. :D THank you, I will look this up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats alot of nail polish...dont you just love china glaze?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh nailpolish heaven! lol loveee it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, almost like you have your own little store of nail polishes hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you have soooo many. There are so many beautiful colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice nail polish collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the NP stand.It's so nice when everything is organized.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! this is so cool. I love all the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi = )
    i have a question..
    what's the name of that O.P.I nail polish in the top picture it's the bottom row last nail polish to the right...
    its like a minty green color?

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's called "Hey get in Lime"

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow what a collection! it looks like a store :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am entirely too jealous of these nail polish trays! They are awesome. Great Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for the tip!! i have been looking for something like this and these seem awesome :) have a good day!!


    Jessica xox

    ReplyDelete