Followers

Friday, April 17, 2009

MAC Double Dazzle Haul & Swatches

Baby Sparks, Bare Necessity, Date Night, Extra Amps, Funtabulous, Get Rich Quick, Girl's Delight, Goldyrocks, Like Venus

Love Alert, Money Honey, Moth To Flame, Rags To Riches, Smile, Stop! Look!, Sugarrimmed, Utterly Posh
Swatches

I was so excited to hear about this collection! Ever since MAC came out with Dazzleglasses I have been in love with them! These look amazing on their own but even better layered on lipstick or lipglass. A little goes a long way if you over do it it does get sticky. These sell for $18.00 Check them out! ^_^

11 comments:

  1. On the second swatches pic, Smile and Rags to riches are reversed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soooo want date night that's such a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Laura! How are you? Awesome haulllll...ooohh I'm lemming Sugarrimmed, Baby Sparks, and Funtabulous.o_O

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so prety cant wait till they release it in the uk. check my blog out, and please follow if you like.
    http://mylittlemakeupcorner.blogspot.com/
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has nothing to do with your post and I hope you don't mind my asking, but I'm mestiza and I was wondering if you might be a filipina?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went through about 4 babysparks when they first came out-addiction to pink sparkles lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Date night and funtabulous are definitely must haves! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Like Venus. Freakkin nice ! And the smell !

    ReplyDelete