Followers

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kirkland Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes Review

After watching Xsparkage's video on Kirkland Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes I decided to try these out. I have used Kirkland products in the past and they have never let me down so it was no surprise when these worked out for me. I usually use MAC Wipes to remove my makeup and they work well they are pricey though for $25.00 for 100 sheets. Kirkland Cleansing Towelettes are $20? for 150 sheets (I lost my receipt but it was less than $25) I must admit I like the way they package the product. The Kirkland wipes come in a box which has 4 small packages of 30 wipes with a plastic lid and 2 packets of 15 (which have a resealable top) I find this great because it keeps your wipes moist and fresh. You can find these at Costco and they are located by the toiletries aisle.

8 comments:

  1. omg thanks for this review, i think i wanna go and get me one of these now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved these as well after watching her video. SOO GLAD I took her advice. Awesome product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously bought a box of Kirkland wipes after I saw Leesha's vid and I agree they are great!! And I agree, I like that it is resealable because other wipes can easily dry up =/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard two videos about them recently, how funny

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome. I keep forgetting to check out my Costco. Thanks for the reminder! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete