Followers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My First Lush Haul


I'm still feeling sick today, so I asked my husband to pick me up a few things from Lush. I've been watching YouTube videos on Lush hauls and their products and decided to try it out. I have really dry skin and I've heard great things about their Porridge Bars (these smell so good!) apparently it helps reduce redness. I also picked up a couple of Massage Bars (Peach and Therapy) and when you buy 2 you get a free Lush tin. The "I should Coco" soap bar smells like a Pina Colada and has coconut in it so it helps with expholiating. The shower emotibombs smell refreshing and I've heard they can really help perk you up.

So far I am really loving the products. They gave 3 generous samples for me to try, Chanty Pot lotion, Lemony Flutter Cuticle butter, and Angels on Bareskin (Facial Cleanser) check out their website www.lush.com the prices are decent and the amount of product you get is generous. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment