Followers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Collective Haul (MAC, Stila, Lush, Walgreen's)

MAC Eyeshadows (All free since I had a bunch of Back 2 MAC Containers)
Plus I picked up another Technakohl Liner in Photogravure


Stila Contour Palettes from Costco $9.97 each these include the 2 Lip Glaze Sticks and Powder Brush







BOGO From Walgreen's Mint Julep Masque

Just some random stuff I got in the past couple of weeks. Costco has great deals on Stila I bought the contouring trio for $9.97 It's not bad since the kit comes with the contour palette, a powder brush, and 2 lip glaze sticks. The lip glaze sticks are a bit on the sheer side but the colors are pretty.

I went to Michael's and bought some brushes and plan to do a review/comparison on the Loew-Cornell brushes vs. MAC brushes this weekend. I have to say I am in LOVE with Lush's Porridge Soap! This stuff smells awesome plus it's great for exfoliating! I'm so addicted to it! I did a Back 2 MAC and got the 4 MAC Shadows for free I'm so proud of myself I only bought a Technakohl liner. I'm thinking of skipping the Grand Duos collection but I must admit the Sugar Sweet Collection looks promising I really like the MSFs, Shadesticks and e/s colors since I don't have them in my collection yet. I hope to pick them up on Friday (My day off).

No comments:

Post a Comment