Followers

Friday, January 16, 2009

All that Glitters (ELF and CS Shimmer Palette)


So I thought I would try something a little different for this entry. My subbies have been asking me for a long time to do tutorials but I have to admit I am too camera shy. So the next best thing I can do is do some looks and share it with you all. What I used for this look is ELF's eyeshadow stick in smoke for the base. I then used the bronze shimmer color from the Coastal Scents shimmer palette on the inner to mid lid. I used the black shimmer e/s from the CS shimmer palette to the outer V and a light gold highlight. I then added Black track fluid line and ELF Diamond lashes. I'm still in the midst of playing around with different looks but I hope to post more soon!

Only a few more weeks till MAC's Hello Kitty line!! I'm so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment