Followers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sephora Friends & Family Sale (20% off Entire Order)

Oh boy am I in trouble!! 20% off your entire order at Sephora?? This sale will be on from November 6 - November 10 the code for this great deal is FF2008. Well let me tell you I was all over this sale! I decided to pick up some NARS lipglosses. I got a gift set of 5 mini lipglosses for $45 and a set of 2 full size for $30. I'm super excited over this since it's my first of many orders this week not to mention these will be my first NARS lip products. It really doesn't help that I just got the Holiday'08 Sephora catalog and it's full of cute gift sets and great deals. I was thinking of doing some Christmas shopping since I get to take advantage of this sale. Hope you all find what you are looking for! Happy Shopping! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment