Followers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tickled Pink

MAC Paintpot (Perky), MAC Passionate (Inner Lid) , MAC Parfait Amour (Outer lid), MAC Shroom (Highlight), MAC Zoom Lash Mascara, MAC Fluidline (Blacktrack), MAC Technakohl Eyeliner (Photogravure)
Bugger! My liner was off but I blame it on my fever :P

OMG! I am so sick right now...got a temp of 101 and I ache all over. So what do I do to cheer myself up? Play with my makeup! I wanted to do somehting in pink to match my flushed cheeks so this is the look I ended up with. ^_^

It's been a long time no haul but I'm expecting a package soon from MAC and am planning on making a video on Friday..it will be a collective haul since I did some shopping at the CCO.

Some of my subscribers have been asking me to do a makeup collection video but I think it may be easier to put up pics on my blog...well we'll see what I end up doing, I still have to organize all my makeup but it's been so hard since I'm working like crazy and doing a ton of overtime. I shouldn't complain though because of the economy we are in. I'm lucky to have a job. We should all count our blessings.

I hope you all have a good week! Until my next post take care! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment